Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wake up in the noon around 1.45pm, have my lunch and waiting for call and see weither i go buy my gundam spray first or meet friend first!
At 3.15pm i call weiwei and ask him, where ish wen lai and did you got go anywhere? He say wait for wen lai, so i when to tampines to buy my spray first! I brought 5cans, 1cans of the coating, small bottle of black paints and a brush it cost miie 54bucks! OMG! If it wasn't my shining gundam i wont buy hahas!! This shining gundam i put at my cabinet for 2 years hahahahs!! I fixed half way and put a side! ish a waste too if i did't fix complete it!!
On my way back to tampines interchange i saw xueqi sia! well i through ish someone else, cos i did't even see properly till she walk near'er to the traffic light, well she look difference each time i saw her hahas! Never say a word too even Hi! just was away haha so bad yay!
Reach home at 530pm! and meet up weiwei,tricia and wen lai at 7pm, when to may bank wei wei wanna to deposit his sister money and when to have our dinner! After dinner meet up eric and weiwei needa buy orange for his dad, then when back to wenlai house slack till 11.15pm then home sweet home! Watch Teevee till 1230am and start to fix and spray my shining gundam, i make it to all black and abit of red! it super cool and like evil kinda off! hahahas!! took miie 3hours sia!!
Ywaaan!! sleepy sia!!