Friday, April 4, 2008

Meet up Arsyad today, it was a super long time never meet! hehehex!! when to seng kang for my lunch with my good friend arsyad, we ate burger king! also dam dam long never eat, after our lunch we till at burger king, not having other things to eat but ish playing monster hunter2! hehex arsyad create a new character and this time, he using a female charcter Lol haha "now ish my turn to say you pussy girl!" hehehe =) play till 5+ nearly 6pm before we when to tampines, i kill hojo for him cos he say he can't defeat =P
When to tampines to look for gundam!! It my favourites hehehes, brought a saviour gundam and some paints, well it was 2year that i never fix or touch gundam and now i just fixed for 4hours!!! plus painting OMG!!! well i did't know that now gundam was harder to fix then last time! But i have fun fixing it! Its remind miie of last time that i just spend spend spend money on this stuff hehehehex!!
The unlucky part of today was spraying 1 of the parts! The paints kana my upper shoulder sia and my face!! Now i till can't clean away my upper shoulder cos it stain like hell!!!! Like dots all over my upper shoulder OMG!!! T_T
I till got 6days hehehex i was so happy that the time when slow and a enjoy with my friend alot alot sia!! Yahhoo!!