Sunday, March 30, 2008

Today wake up at 2.30pm, have my breakfast as lunch then when out to meet wen lai and jinwei,tricia at jin wei house, at 6.30pm when for a jogging at Amk park, 2big round but Tricia go meet her friends, jogging for 30minutes then rest awhile at jinwei house, at 8.30pm when when to wen lai house to bath and wait for jin wei to come, next was when to lido to give back my nametage, saw benson at lido too hahaha, chit chat then i give back my nametage and saw salimah was inside haha Long long long time no see =)) have my dinner over there and when home sweet home, wen lai,jinwei and eric come my house to take some game and sit awhile and go home already hehex!!

I already miss to work in Mvb, with this few person sia,Nana kak,hazim,wilson,zuliana,junaidi,fitri,nur'aini alvin.s, yusran and lastly kak fauziah... my Ns letter so sudden come and i have no choice =(
Friday i though of letting that girl that i like in Mvb to know but when i say "i got something important to tell you but i have to go" She just walk away.. hahas nevermind, anyway i know that she only like miie as a friend and not something special and i am going army soo.. no relationship for 2year =PP
Hope she see my blog too =P