Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today was my last day of work, I work alone in the morning at balestier, like Alvin last day also work alone at jurong hehehex!! Same as usual open shop, take stock, popcorn, clean up the place and wait for customers to come hehehex... I have so long never work in the morning! Today make miie miss every morning in work couse of last day! =)) After work, i stay at there for awhile chit chat and fun with hazim and wilson and walk to the box office to chit chat with siti, mr tan and er jie hehehehex Miss work at MVB sia

After chit chating when to Hq Lido to return my uniform and get my basic hygiene qualification hehex After that when down to lido shop outside to look at them serving customers and think of last time my 2nd day of work hehehex But i see the customer like kill already but more are comming, so i decide to help out mid-boss hahax.. that was my last day of work and my last day to get in lido! miss that place alot =(( " I need to stop myself of getting in" hehehex

Meet up jin wei and wen lai at lido to chit chat for awhile and then when home, they meet up km and jesus michael to hang out for awhile hahahahx