Friday, February 8, 2008

Yesterday was chinese new year first day! I sleep morning 7am and I am super tired! wake up at 11am, and i was totally till sleepy so i lay down on my bed till 12noon, mood was great happy when my father side relative came my house and go to er-su-gon house to pai-lian after that when to my mother side grandmother house, my mood started to swing becouse of my mum relative keep picking on miie! i don say who! it was totally like i own him! from 4 till 10pm my mood was totally spoil by him! when we play a small gamble game, it was him agian spoil my mood, after the small gamble game my mum and relative are gonna to watch Cj7 and i was about to meet my friend to play dota, but my cousin tottally spoil my ass mood again! book like arghh! then my uncle and aunties ask miie to go! no choice must go! we left 1hr45mintues early to go costway point but my uncle ask my cousin to go collect the tickets and miie and my mum when to my uncle house for awhile till past 11pm, then back to costway point to watch movie and goes home!
anyway i like chinese new year but sometime i think of my mood will spoil by my mum relative! is should work but not go my grandmother house to pai-lian de! hope next year i don go! expect my father side!!!