Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wake up in the noon today, when to bank in my Ang Bao money!!! hehex =D then when to beside the "POSB" that salon! i was so blur till i can stand at the salon outside for a few minutes to think about "izzit unisex or only man for girl" so puzzle till i can ask the salon guy outside eatting!! hahax stubborn miie!! =DD after cutting my hair!! i was so err... from i got a helmet become so SHORT!! hahas when to buy lunch for my mum and myself,

At 6pm meet up my Big Brother and Brandon to have dinner at bugis! we have steamboat for dinner but we regret having dinner at there!! couse not much choices for us!! Chat around when we eat, laughter,crap around talking about bernard came my house! hahas
After dinner, walk around at bugis junction then a coffee break =D then my big brother when to meet up with his girlfriend and miie and brandon when to watch jumper at 1145pm!!!
The Movie was awsome!!! it so nice that i wanna to watch again!! i give it 4/5 stars!!! =DD

To Brandon!! Thank for the dinner and the outing even there ish only miie and my Big Brother Kelvin! i enjoy with you guys!! i wanna to meet up with you guy again but with both leonard and wei de!!! =DD