Wednesday, October 10, 2007

what a day for miie, well wake up out of the sudden, thought was already 2pm+ but itz was 12.30pm.. feel sleepy but can't sleep dunno y.. yawn~ soo lay down on my bed to fall asleep again, but hazim call miie the next second, ask miie wanna to watch movie~ i say "why not" lols meet him at lido at 430pm, so reach there also about that time.. but i dunno i was gonna to watch with my new manager Katrina~ pluse Izyani along too~ watching Balls of Furry together.. after that chit-chat for awhile and go home.. time fly fast also dunno what am i doing today.. chey~ what a day for miie, but i was happy to meet out my work friendz today, and get my very very 1st monster bone+ in game hoohooo!! and i brought my very very own nice armour for my lady character, rathians armour~ itz a armour but look like an princess suit hoo! but now i need a great blade for my character so that i can rush with my friend in guild quest~ Hoo! Power!! hehex