Monday, October 8, 2007

Experiences!!

Today work was fun~ so long never been work with Hazim,Zuliana and Yusran~ miie and yus today at work never talk much but talk the most and joke alot will be both Hazim~and zuliana ahh.. today hehehex today he was over high and itz was fun when i see he act and joke, can make mie laught like "WAHAHAHA" =) but the weird thing at lido was~ zuliana!! am i so fierce? hahax~ werid ahh.. haiis.. =( By the way i was a bit to raft today joke also make hazim fall down~ sorry hazim~ hehex but your joke ahh sure very funny~ =))
after lido i when to choa chu kang for my 2nd shift with my manager~ spencer! itz was so bored still i can play my psp on work and my manager can surf net too hahax after end shift, i accompany spencer my manager~ to his friendz pub~ well did't see before spencer was so happy!! last year when i get this job untill now! this ish my first time saw him so happy! and thank spencer to bring miie to go his friendz pub and i have some experience of something unsual hehex "a pub with only all guyz" opps hehex but itz nice to see a small litter part of the world ish unsual sometime!! thank for the night spencer~