Monday, March 30, 2009

I sure hate this feeling!! rot at home, just came back from duty in the morning, friend are in camp or busy for their schools! and lastly i dunno where i wanna to go!!! i'm stun now.. i also dunno what am i gonna to write about, hope to kill just a bit of time!! Anyway ish fun on the friday 27 of march =)) the battlion got a gathering, have some mini game at jurong west swimming complex, i din take part of any mini game but i cheering for my friend hoo!
I took a photo that my friend are in the team for mini games =)




My Platoon chinese friends

Malay friend

Old friend hafiz and miie

Lastly Alex, Desmond(My cousin) and chee siong!!

So bored! i wonder how am i gonna to make more friends.. Saturday was my shopping day, at night i book in for sunday duty, Sunday was the sleep, play psp, duty, sleep day for miie, Time sure pass fast on sunday! =) reach home this morning 830am and at 945am start to use com stiill now and i still blogging =(( Now is cloudly, my mood ish bored and later before 2200hours still needa book in, aiya!!!

I'm going taiwan this 8 of aprill and come back on 1st of may should be a long period, will be back to update onces i reach singapore~ =))