Sunday, December 14, 2008

I see dust on my blog, can say that how u clean it still dusty.. it been nearly 1moth that i did touch my blog.. chiong swaa like "MAD Bull" This will be the late week to chiong.. and i can have my 1 week rest! finally T.T
In army things and friend are getting bonding, Well.. not really having a great time but then so so... Having abimt time i will just talk cock or play my psp and i just can't get over what am i gonna to study and work when i ORD... Time fly slow and it been 8moths in army soon going to 9moth GREATS!!!
I am just to tired for this few moth.. muslc are aching like hell.. bones are getting loose... hope i can ta-han this week...
I hope to meet up with my moviebites and old friends too!!
I wonder what can i do when i ORD... Hmmmm
Dunno wanna to change my nick name TErry to Roxas... hahas..