Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a stress week for 2weeks ago.. unlucky like fark!! Thought that i will celebrate my birthday in advance due to my guard duty but half way throught i get call back to guard duty!! Dam! what ish this! the list din even have my name and i am call back.. angry sia!!
Next day was field camp tired and my mind was like totally 70% shut! can't things and careless alot! On the last day i lost something and i maybe going to sign extra and 12O6 >_<
Unluckly huh... whatever anyway...
My birthday ish comming =D 3 more days hehex!! I got ang bao from my mum yahoo~~ I brought a destiny gundam!!

I'm so dam happy to have this gundam!!! MY FAVOUR!! =DD I spray with metallic colour =)) What i wish ish that next year my friends will give miiie gundam for my present!! hehehex!! I too much huh lols

Anyway later going back to camp i hope that i wont get sa bo by my campmate!! =)