Sunday, September 14, 2008

I din't touch blog for about 2weeks couse that myoff day was been burn..
but it alrite..
Couse this 2week of chong swaa was good to miie...
I from an infantry men turn into a guards men..
I am happiie and proud for myself, Even my parents..
But then i did lose something very dam farking important to miie when i was having my Guards Assault Course..
The dam thing i loose was, Now then i know that she have a boyfriend... Dam it.. i din have a chance to tell her, how to i feel.. couse all the 2weeks was burn into army...
Sian sia...

Now i am dam sian but as a friend, must be happiie for her that she found a new guy and will not be same as last boyfriend she had...
Don wanna to talk about it anyway...
Make miie more agrr!!
This is some picture that i took when i having my guards parade..

This was with my parents

Now i also have a problem... i need someone to plan with miie about nana birthday.. couse i am mostly in camp... dunno who the hell will help miie.. Haii.. THIS ISH PAIN IN THE ASS!! =((