Monday, July 14, 2008

Hope next week will be the last time to book out on sunday... I feel so bored that i book out sunday.. friend are booking in and i don have a chances to meet them... Tomorrow wen lai ish going to field camp.. good luck to you, hope it don rain haha..
Yesterday i was suppose to meet my camp mates to buy skinny jeans but i message him in the morning he din reply and i waited till 3plus.... he din reply.. message to km and arsyad, km ish busy and arsyad having family outing.. so i when out alone!! When to bugis alone with a emtpy minded walking around.... brought a bag for myself... On my way home then my camp mate then sms miie that he say that "he was in KTV and asked miie wanna to join him..." but i say "naa.. i now at outside.. on my way home.. you guys enjoy..." when home to watch hellboy part 1 of tv... That ish how a day i spend, same goes to last week.. haiiss
Next sunday maybe weiboon have a concert, i gonna to cheer for him hahahaha!!!