Saturday, March 15, 2008

First of all, i gonna to say sorry to benson that we say that we are going to your camp this morning but it turn out a bomb for you!!

Second ish!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hazim, 1 of my moviebites friendz! turning 20 already and we gonna to celebrate for him later~ hope he enjoy it!! I was happy to work with him today, it been awhile i work with him, most of the time was throught phone or we meet out to slack =D

Thirdly, i till thinking of what to buy for hazim! should be today i wake up early and have a walk at bugis, but it turn out to be in bed sleeping like an dead person!! hehex hopefully later i will wake up at 9 or 10am! and have a shop for hazim present! =))

Lastly, i am glad to work at some where busy!! this few moths works was totally at heaven, no customer, nothing for you to do and it so clean over there!! u can slack, sleep, study, play games or do something stupid or crazy, no peeps will stop you or scold you!! hahas.. I was there for almost 6moths should be!! i getting bored over there! i feel like it was nothing better to do there, just wasting my time over there and somemore my body was getting down grade couse of dam long time never train myself Omg! even today i rush to work and i reach there i was breathing fast!! I am not fit as last time!! T_T i hope i getting my sport shoe soon and start training if not when i getting ns will be doom!!!