Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It been awhile that i never update my blog! hehex, totally can say lazy? or busy with work! hahax, i get my certificate last thursday 24jan at Dover ITE! hahax saw my old old primary school friend at registration and what more was after taking my certificate, i meet up hazim to chat awhile!

This ish my certificate pic!

I am dam gald to gradual with good points and finish my ITE studies even if i just go ITE for fun~ well i am waiting for my NS letter for good~ i wanna to get in fast and get out fast!!! hehex

I feel totally no mood to work lido after so many things have happen, my gay manager was fire for poeple sa-bo him down, i cannnot believe it with my own eye at first, why "HE" wanna to sa-bo, i wanna to know the answer! maybe it was becouse i was under gay manager that why, what more i am thinking of jumping to other job already! hope i stay at MVB!! chinese new year comming!! yahoo~