Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Few hours later ish my final year paper 01! Hydralics theroy exam, now do not feel like study even touching itz! but i just forces myself to go thought itz before the time run out!
Meet jiahao and eric this afternoon to self study! and you know what!! i saw noraishan at Mrt station!! i was so blur, thought who the hell tab miie hehex!! self study was only 3hours and have our dinner at S-11 coffee shop!! Itz have been so long i never eat their chicken culets!! today have 1 plate itz was soo nice as usally!! hahax feel like eating again when i think of itz!!! hahax after dinner walking around AMK Hub awhile then go home!!
This ish my first time spending my time outing with Eric and jiahao! our class "1 eye dragon" and our class "Leee" well even we are not so good friend but i have a great day spending time with you guy =D well hope i do fine in my exam later and tomorrow!! yay!!