Saturday, October 13, 2007

Today was F*****G UNLUCKY!! First thing at work, i wanna to charge my psp but my charger spoil, dunno what happen yesterday sia, did even use itz at all and itz SPOIL!!! half of my mood gone!! and was gonna to turn into my toot! mood already!!, 2nd was, i just cooked the popcorn and itz drop on the floor, what a waste sia, 3rd last and make miie soo angry, was this old man white hair, middle bo-ta age around 60++, thought he will walk behind miie sia, and dunno what the hell wrong with him sia, trying to kiss miie or scare miie, i was waiting for bus, and i saw this bloody island uncle walking toward miie lor, i find itz werid so i keep looking at him lor, then he walk nearer and nearer sia, at infornt of miie his head go closer to miie sia mouth open sia dunno he ish trying to kiss or wanna to make a fool of miie, heng i siam if not OMG!!! this bloody uncle heng sia, my mind was empty! if not he will be having chalet at hospital!!

My mood today was like an toot!! bad word ah all came out from my mouth!!
Hopefully tomorrow wont be so unlucky sia!! if not i gonna to faint sia~!!

After ended my work, i meet Arsyad, buy my psp charger, eat dinner together lor, then come my house to play monster hunter2!!! thank to arsyad i gonna to hr3 hoo~ happy!! but cannot make much of nosie at home sia, if not will be like crazy and fun!!! hahax

tomorrow working full shift!! pray hard to don shortage alot of things and have a normal day can liao T_T don like today!! Toot sia!!!

End here~